We at cardcorner.net give maximum priority, not only to your shopping experience but also to your safe and secure shopping. Keeping the same in mind, we have put various levels of protections in place to ensure that our transaction process is extremely safe and that our customers' information is highly secure and non leak able. For higher security cardcorner.net does not accept any financial information on its servers. All such information entered by you is directly received by our Banks servers and are then transmitted to your banks servers. All this is done through industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Majority of online transactions are completed without incident. However, please keep in mind that customer protection is always a two-way process. When buying on any online portal, caution must always be practiced by the user. Following are some guidelines that would help you ensure a safe and secure online shopping experience.
Safety And Security Tips
• Protect your passwords.
• Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
• If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
• Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
• Be aware of unsolicited e-mail and telephone contacts.
• cardcorner.net will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their cardcorner.net password, credit card, or banking account number. Such information should only be submitted on the web page forms, when completing an order on the website or when making updates to Your Account areas and never on phone or e-mail to us. If you receive a suspicious e-mail with a link to update your account information, do not click on the link--instead go directly to www.cardcorner.net and then to your account.
• If you are contacted by, or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity impersonating as cardcorner.net or any of its sister concerns or associates, and are asked to confirm or provide your password or personal or banking information, simply disregard the request and report the incident to email@example.com for investigation.
• Customers should always carefully review order and shipment confirmation e-mails to ensure that they are legitimate and have been sent by cardcorner.net. To do this, simply cross-reference confirmation e-mails with the transaction history found in your account area. If you receive shipment confirmation e-mail for a transaction you have not done, report the incident to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
• If you receive an e-mail asking for personal details such as password never respond to it.
• If you receive a suspected spoofed cardcorner.net e-mail, or discover a fake cardcorner.net website, please report the incident to email@example.com.
• Ensure your Personal Computer is protected.
• Fraudsters send genuine-looking emails that contain viruses and Trojans. These viruses / Trojans, install a malicious code on your PC without your knowledge. They extract your confidential information that fraudsters use to access your online profile / account etc.
• Here are a few important action points that you should bear in mind:
• Keep your PC updated with the latest anti-virus / anti-spyware software. - Install a personal firewall on your PC to protect your account.
• Keep your PC updated with the latest security patches and, most importantly,
• Do not click on links or open attachments in unknown or unsolicited (spam) emails. Lastly, we at cardcorner.net would always want to support the cause of safe e-shopping, you can help us by doing so, by reporting any suspicious activity. cardcorner.net highly value your association.
Hassle Free Shipment
House of Card Corner Customer Care
At House card Corner it is our endeavor to provide you with the best of customer service. For any query related to your product or shopping experience, you can always call from 11am to 8pm on any day. You can also reach us at our customer care number +91 98280-29700 between 10.30am and 6.30pm from Monday to Saturday, or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will make all attempts to respond to you within the 24hrs.
You may contact our customer care for anything pertaining to cardcorner.net. Typically customers contact our customer care for:
• Password related queries
• Login related queries
• My account / profile change queries
• Payment related queries
• Merchandise/product related queries
• Pricing, promotion, discount related queries
• Delivery related queries
• Anything that the customer may wish to clarify about cardcorner.net or any of our other brands. To enable us to respond quickly and effectively, in any communication with us, please provide information such as Order Number, invoice number, style no or product code, date of shopping etc. The more information you provide, the quicker we will be able to respond to your query.